Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i *heart* u

I can't believe that it's the last day of September. Nine months of 2009 have gone by really quickly. It scares me sometimes thinking about it. Looking back to the months that have passed, I wonder what I had done that made a difference. With much regret, not much comes through my mind. But remembering what the Apostle Paul had said about forgetting what is behind and pushing onwards towards the goal, I hope that the last 3 months of 2009 will be meaningful for me and others around me.

This is another cake pop that I made last week but haven't had the chance to post about. :) I really liked these little balls because they're just simply adorable. Although it's now September, but these pops are just crying out Valentines! :p I made these for my girlfriends in my small group. And I think they were just as excited about the cake pops as I am.

I think in my previous posts on cake pops or cupcake pops, I haven't had a single shot on how the inside of these pops looked like. Well, here's one! :)


If you're curious about making cake pops or cupcake pops, check out Bakerella's blog. She has lots of wonderful ideas for cake pops and step by step instructions for them.

1 comment: