Sunday, September 13, 2009

BlueNana Cupcakes - Unfrosted

Another weekend has come and gone by. :) Although this one wasn't as long as the Labor Day weekend, I did a lot of baking again. I had 3 different cake requests on Saturday plus I wanted to make something for the cell group on Friday.

So it started with the banana cupcakes I made on Friday. I had found this recipe for banana cupcakes from 4Goodness Cake a while ago but I haven't tried it yet. So when I saw that my bananas had gotten ripe, I decided to try it out. And I have to tell you... it's the BEST banana cake I'd ever tried. It's so good that I decided to make these for two of the three cake requests on Saturday.


And just so that I don't make the same thing twice in a row, I decided to add some blueberries to the recipe to make this BlueNana Cupcakes for Mery & Ryan. Mery had asked me to make a pandan chiffon cake and some muffins for her wedding committee meeting. But instead of muffins, I made these unfrosted bluenana cupcakes. :) After all, the line between muffins and unfrosted cupcakes is really thin. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment