Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pistachio Macarons

Since my last batch of macarons was quite a success, I decided to play around with it one more time. Unfortunately, my macaron batch wasn't quite as successful this time. For one recipe, I was able to make about 5 cookie sheets worth of macarons and of those 5, only 1 yielded pretty macarons. The other 4 had either cracked shells, no feet, or both. >_< I still won't give up on it, though. I'll try again next time. :)

This week has been a great week for me. Many pleasant events occurred and I really feel blessed and loved. :) I also learnt that harsh words is sometimes good for me. It shook me up when I heard it, but it opened my eyes to the mistakes I made and gave me an opportunity to be a better person. I want to say thank you for those friends who have spoken the truth to me in love. I also want to apologize if I ever offended anyone in the past. I hope that no friendships were lost along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment