Friday, September 26, 2008

Betty Crocker Cupcakes

Yes, I know. I used Betty Crocker!

I was running out of time to go to H-E-B right after my bible study group to grab some eggs but I really wanted to bake something for Brad's (belated) birthday. After analyzing my kitchen supplies, I noted that I have a Betty Crocker Devil's food mix that only requires 1 egg, which is exactly what I have! I also have some Betty Crocker icing to frost the cupcakes. I'm good to go!

I've been interested in making roses from frosting and I thought that this will be a good time to practice. :) I can take no credit for how the cupcakes taste - it's all Betty's - but I can take credit for making the roses!


Our digital camera is with Daniel currently and therefore the pictures are taken with my phone's camera. Even though the quality of the picture is not the best, but at least I have a lasting memory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment