Monday, February 16, 2009

Raspberry Mascarpone Cheesecake with Dark Chocolate Ganache

This is another one of my cheesecake try-out. :) I've been experimenting with different cheesecake recipes lately and I really liked the outcome of this one. The base recipe is from Giada's Mascarpone Cheesecake in Foodnetwork. Instead of 2lbs of cream cheese, she substituted 1lbs of it with Mascarpone cheese. I folded in some fresh raspberries inside the mixture just before baking it in a water bath.


I brought this cheesecake to my office and my coworkers liked it! I must say that they are quite the critics and so when they say that the cheesecake's good... I'm good. :)

I also want to share something with you guys. I emailed an old friend last week and she told me that she too keeps an online blog about her family (she just had a super adorable baby boy!). So I went to see her blog and just from 5 minutes of reading, I can feel warmth, love, and joy just flowing out of the words written by her. I thought in my head, "this must be how it is if you walk side by side with Jesus." It's amazing how much she can bless others through writing a blog.

Since then, I began to think of how I can bless others through my blog. I haven't figured out how yet, but I really hope that others will be blessed through the posts in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, Yossi. You are indeed a blessing to many through your wonderful attitude, amazing personality, cheerful word, tender care, and your delicious cake. :-) Do visit us soon. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ci Kiki...

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)I've been so blessed by you and your family. I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete