Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dark Chocolate Cake

This is another short blog entry. I really apologize for not putting much effort into the blog lately. Things have been moving at such fast speed in my life that I haven't had a chance to look back and ponder.

I honestly don't know the recipient of the cake but I know the friend who ordered the cake from me. This is the second time that he requested a birthday cake and he wanted a similar cake to the one he had ordered before - with slight changes.

So I made the cakes a little different this time - with 2 layers of chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate IMBC and covered with dark chocolate ganache. It's a simple cake but it has a really rich flavor (lots of chocolaty goodness). :) I hope that this cake can be a blessing to the birthday girl and everyone who had a bite of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment